Cooking class program-
H 10.00 - arrival at Montalcino Farming & Cooking School, a small organic farm in the countryside of Montalcino for an experience from field to table:
- visit of the vegetable garden and help with some small work
- visit the olive groove learning something regarding the production of e.v.o. oil
- walk in the vineyard
- arrival in the kitchen and start to cook together (you will make appetizers, fresh pasta, a main course with side dish and dessert like tiramisù)
H 13.00 - lunch by the small dining room of the School (or under the pergola "al fresco" if good weather or at the family table inside the kitchen if possible)
H 15.00 - end of the experience
- the farming and cooking lessons as described
- the lunch/dinner with wine (1 bottle every 2 persons)
The class is taken inside a small restaurant located just outside of Montalcino. Right after the cooking class, you will spend time on own in Montalcino before returning to your hotel.
availability is given following to a specific request since courses are open to a very limited number of participants
Transportation can be arranged on request or we will give you directions to reach the place.