Privacy information on the operation of cookies - Article 13 and 122 of the Privacy Code
Below we inform you in a transparent manner about the operation on this website (hereinafter "Site") of so-called cookies.
Definition of "cookies".
Technical cookies strictly necessary
These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of a website that are used to manage various services related to websites (such as a login or access to the functions reserved in the sites). The duration of the cookies is strictly limited to the work session or they can use a longer time of stay in order to remember the choices of the visitor. Deactivation of strictly necessary cookies can compromise the user experience and navigation of the website. Analytics cookies (analytics) and services. These cookies are used to collect and analyze the traffic and use of a website anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality and will be discussed in detail later.
Profiling cookies (not operational on this site)
These are permanent cookies used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences and improve their browsing experience. For more information on these cookies not used by the Website, please visit the appropriate section on the website
Purposes of the processing and purposes of technical session cookies
• cookies with data compiled by the user (session ID), duration of a session or persistent cookies limited to a few hours
• authentication cookies, used for authenticated services, for the duration of a session
• user-centric security cookies, used to identify authentication abuses, for a limited persistent duration
• session cookies for load balancing, lasting one session
The Data Controller therefore informs that only technical cookies (such as those listed above) are used on the Website to navigate the Website as they allow essential functions such as authentication, validation, management of a browsing session and prevention of fraud and allow example: to identify if the user has had regular access to the reserved areas of the site that require prior authentication or user validation and management of the sessions related to the various services and applications or the retention of data for access in safe or the fraud control and prevention functions.
For maximum transparency, we list below a series of technical cookies and cases of specific operations on the site:
• cookies implanted directly in the user's terminal (which will not be used for further purposes) such as session cookies used to "fill the cart" in online sales on the Website, authentication cookies, personalization cookies (for example, for the choice of the navigation language, call ID and password complete with the typing of the first characters, etc);
Mandatory consent for the operation of cookies that do not pursue marketing purposes
It is not mandatory to acquire the consent to the operation of only technical or third-party cookies or analytics similar to technical cookies. Their deactivation and / or denial to their operation will make it impossible to correctly browse the site and / or the inability to use the services, pages, features or content available there
Titolare del trattamento dei dati: Dream Italy Srl Via dell'Opera 2 A/B 53048 Sinalunga (SI)